What will I be doing?
Responsible for the planning, adoption and experience management for Enterprise Digital Products that will be delivered within a cross-organizational portfolio of large, complex business and technology projects that support enterprise, strategic objectives.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Act as a mediator between the consumers and the technical teams, communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features for the team to design.
- Work with business partners, IT and leadership to determine product and feature implementation plan, training, change management and support.
- Prepare, maintain, and monitor respective product budget(s) for maintenance, enhancements and grow initiatives.
- Document and implement best practices to improve product management and business processes within the Digital department
- Work to mature and adhere to HGV defined product & project management policies, procedures and standards
- Develop and manage a measurement strategy to ensure optimal product utility
- Create communication plans using project milestones, key performance indicators, service level agreements, risk and exposure, success rates, financial impact and benefits, and timeline commitments
- Support portfolio management efforts for the purpose of progressing enterprise digital projects
- Create continuous feedback loops with product users via product review meetings and user group sessions
- Monitor customer satisfaction and financial analysis on products, develop and maintain consistent performance reporting
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years relevant digital product experience
- Ability to define and manage to key performance indicators and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and manage strategic projects of varying complexity that impact the organization as a whole
- Ability to travel as needed
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Masters Degree
- 5+ years of related progressive experience
- 2+ years managerial experience
- Strong experience in product management, business process management and change management.