Job Title Field: Manager Hospital Social Services
Location Field: San Jose, CA
Direct Hire or Contract: Contract
Full-time or Part-time: Full-time
Travel Requirements: No travel required
AgreeYa is a global Systems Integrator and is seeking a Manager Hospital Social Services. The Manager Hospital Social Services is responsible to Develops and monitors the social services programs for the CSA. Establishes and maintains, standards, quality levels, cost-effective, and customer-focused services. Establishes interfaces with community services.
- Plans, develops, implements, and maintains social services policies and procedures, delivery of social work programs, and discharge planning services.
- Oversees social services case management activities.
- Manages staff activities ensures their competencies and develops/presents in services.
- Recommends, develops, and implements new programs enhancing services to specialized patient populations and reducing hospital and office visit utilization.
- Develops and manages departmental budgets.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for cost reduction and improved services.
- Identifies community resources for our members.
- Collaborates with community organizations in developing new programs or enhancing current community services that are available to Kaiser members.
- Develops, implements, and monitors the quality assurance of the social services programs and staff.
- Identifies issues that interfere with the delivery of services and develops techniques to resolve them.
- Collaborates with medical centre departments, community agencies, and health plan members on matters related to discharge planning and ensures that services are provided in an integrated fashion.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local requirements.
- The client conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, the client reserves the right to re-evaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum five (5) years of supervisory experience and field medical social work.
License, Certification, Registration:
- Valid Licensed Clinical Social Worker license in the State of California by the Board of Behavioural Sciences by date of hire.
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain NPI by date of hire.
- Sound knowledge of fiscal management theories and principles.
- Knowledge of different levels of health care; understanding of human development and psychodynamic theories.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree in Social Work from an institution accredited by the Council of Social Work Education.
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at www.agreeya.com for more information.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics.