Atrilogys direct client is seeking an Engineering Manager
for the Wireless Systems team that manages Tools such as the Wireless Deployment tool. This person will lead a team that is enabling our client to build its greenfield 5G network faster and more cost efficiently than has ever been done before in the industry. Title
: IT Manager- Wireless Systems Location
: Littleton, CO (Onsite) Duration
: Direct Hire
This position will manage and lead a team of Project Managers, QA Engineers, and Support Engineers who work with numerous stakeholders, customers, and executive sponsors to define, develop, test, and deploy the Systems and Tools that facilitate our 5G Network rollout. Responsibilities
- Establish and prioritize short and long term priorities for the team, remove blockers and make decisions to improve progress, and hold teams accountable for delivering expected results.
- Manage roles and responsibilities, workload breakdown, team structure, feedback distribution, and coaching for six to eight individual contributors.
- Ensure systems meet Service Level Agreements for internal and external stakeholders while serving as a point of contact for Operations escalations in the Production environment.
- Produce and present weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for all Stakeholders, including executive management.
- Build trustworthy relationships with direct reports, teams, suppliers, vendors, customers, partners, and stakeholders in relentless pursuit of our sixth everyday principle: Think Customer.
- Lead, teach, and/or sponsor technical skills development for team members in support of high quality and future-ready systems and tools.
- Listen, empathize, and empower teams in problem solving, root cause analyses, and solutioning.
- Attract, recruit, and retain the Best Team while fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
- Utilize inspiration, motivation, and influence to bring continuous improvement and innovative changes to our systems, teams, processes, and products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical degree.
- At least 5 years of experience working within an Agile software development environment.
- At least 3 years of experience managing at least 2 direct reports.
- At least 3 years of experience using cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- At least 3 years of experience using CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins and Gitlab.
The following additional qualifications are a plus:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical degree.
- 3 years of experience developing software using Python, Java, PHP, C++, or Go.
- 3 years of experience using databases such as Oracle, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- 3 years of experience using test automation technologies such as Selenium.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Local candidates only please unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time
. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
- Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.