Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data and Analytics in Durham, NC for a company that manages a consortium of life and annuity insurance and reinsurance companies. This Manager of Data and Analytics will be responsible for the creation of new data services and analytical capabilities.
Responsibilities for the Manager of Data and Analytics include:
• Manage a global team of at least 5 resources
• Designing, building, and maintaining the data warehouse and analytical capabilities for the company
• Build out a new Data Warehouse design and analytical platform
• Leads the development and utilization of big data capabilities
Requirements for the Manager of Data and Analytics include:
• 7+ years of experience in Data with at least 3 years in a leadership role
• Ability to design and develop the architectural roadmap
• Experience with PowerBI
• Expert T-SQL and ETL skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or relevant work experience
Compensation of the Manager of Data and Analytics includes:
• $135,000 - $165,000 based on experience level
• Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental. Vision, and 401K with match, etc.
Keywords: PowerBI, ETL, SQL, Data Warehouse, Big Data, Data, T-SQL, Manger of Data, Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, AWS, amazon web services, EC2, S3, ELB, RDS,