Piper Companies is currently seeking for a Manager of Infrastructure with EMR
experience in The Greater Philadelphia, PA
region to work for a medical services provider. Responsibilities for the IT Infrastructure Manager include:
3-5 years of supervisory experience
• 4-year degree required
• 3-5 years of experience managing major EMR systems such as Epic
• 3-5 years of experience operating critical infrastructure components including databases, servers, backup, Windows and UNIX operating systems, CITRIX and VMWare Qualifications for the IT Infrastructure Manager include:
• Familiar with database implementations in Microsoft, UNIX, and Solaris environments.
• Excellent Project Management skills and demonstrated experience.
• Knowledge of hardware configurations, database management tools and query language.
• Ability to troubleshoot, research, and solve technically challenging problems involving integrated systems.
• Detail oriented, strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills required.
• Ability to analyze, diagnose, suggest and implement process changes.
• Overseeing Database implementations
• End to end Project Management
• Gather, document, and relay business requirements
• Partner closely with some internal stakeholders to own the client relationshipCompensation and Benefits for the IT Infrastructure Manager include:
- Conversion Salary 110,000-125,000k
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
- Remote work during pandemic
Infrastructure, Management, Unix, EMR, EHR, Cerner, Epic, VMware, database, management, supervisor, healthcare, IT, Microsoft, Manager, Citrix, Unix, Windows