Healthcare's helping hand.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you'll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
CompHealth Locum Tenens looking for a leader of our Project Management Office. The PMO helps achieve better quality, consistency and oversight of projects across the division by developing and maintaining project management methodologies, standards and tools.
As the leader of the PMO you will be responsible for driving company initiatives in a changing environment, developing direct reports, evolve our project management practices, and partner with other teams throughout the company to drive execution on project goals. You will also the have the opportunity to own and drive projects for CompHealth. This role will report to the Director of Strategic Operations.
As a condition of employment at CHG Healthcare you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to reasonable accommodations as required by law. To learn more about our commitment to health and safety of our people, click here.Your role:
- Creation of team strategy and evolution
- Professional development of all team members
- Overseeing the development of projects and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding standards
- Collaborating with leadership both in division and corporate to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting standards, and meeting deadlines
- Building relationships and collaborating with corporate and sister companies
- Creating and maintaining overview dashboards and reports of the PMO's body of work
- Project manager for divisional efforts, as required
- Able to lead people while managing a small body of project work
- In-depth knowledge of project management principles with the ability to be flexible in their application
- Proactively identifying areas of opportunity to improve processes
- Able to call out interdependencies amidst large bodies of siloed work
- Strong relationship building skills
- Can navigate ambiguity and help drive clarity
- Strong system of organization to communicate updates to all levels of the organization and different project teams
- Ability to impact change inside and outside of your own vertical
Education & Years of Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in operational and/or IT project management
- Project Management leadership experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
In return, we offer:
- College Degree in a related field
- Servant leadership experience
- Smartsheet experience
- Familiar with Agile development concepts and terminology
- Atlassian products (JIRA and Confluence)
- Lean/Six Sigma experience
- Experience introducing and implementing project management standards
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click "Apply" at the top of the screen. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerVeterans/DisabledWe are an at-will employer