Our client creates an enterprise business to business wholesale platform for the world's largest retailers. They have multiple development team throughout the United States and are expanding. Specifically, they are looking for a Manager of Software Development to spearhead their flagship team that is based out of Philadelphia, PA. you can work 100% remote, but you must have interest in traveling to the Philadelphia area. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a solid foundation in enterprise python development and architecture and is looking to move into a fast paced, innovative, tech first company.
Their tech stack is react on the frontend, graphQL, python and Django. They deploy everything on AWS. All of their developers are full stack, and operate as a flat team, sharing ideas, adding suggestions and strategizing best practices. The company offers amazing benefits, bonus, stock options, as well as flexible paid time off and vacation policy. They have been voted one of the best places to work and offer a diverse culture. They are looking to get this role filled as soon as possible, so interview process can be executed in under 2 weeks.
You must have a or be a and live in the United States.
The base salary is anywhere from $200,000 - $230,000 depending on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience with MVC frameworks: react, vuejs
- Excellent python API development skills
- Ability to use frameworks: flask, Django, pyramid
- Postgresql, mysql or similar database experience
- Aws skills: ec2, s3, lambda
- Ability to work EST hours but 100% remote in the US
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% hands on
- 50% management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $230,000 / year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid time off and vacation policy
- C level confidence
- Excellent Company Culture
- 100% Remote
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.