Title: Director of Customer Experience (CX) Domain
Location: Houston, TX (Flexible)
Utegration is a leading global Software Consulting Firm serving the Utilities & Energy industries and built on the talent and diversity of a highly motivated team. We are seeking an experienced and innovative team member to further the company 's goal of becoming an employer of choice for talented individuals who deliver excellence in all they do, aspire to deliver world class service, and seek the rewards and opportunities associated with being a high performer in a fast-growing company.
As a key member of Utegration 's team, the Customer Experience Managing Director (MD-CX) will collaborate with our other industry experts within a team construct to help drive our go-to-market strategy for products and services. You will help to refine Utegration 's vision for the utility 's customer experience strategy, become an advisor to software product strategy and will educate and drive the adoption of said strategy among Utegration 's clients. The MD-CX will keep abreast of all industry and technology trends related to CX and act both as an internal multiplier and as an external advisor for key business and technology decisions. The MD-CX will balance strategy, sales, and delivery in a dynamic and highly-satisfying role that will drive his/her continued professional development. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership and help drive Utegration 's go-to-market strategy around the CX domain.
- Provide high-value strategy consulting to Utegration 's utility clients, including the mapping of their customer experience strategy and customer journeys.
- Serve as a solution architect on implementations where needed; advise our clients on the technical design and implementation of the SAP Customer Experience solution suite.
- Evangelize best-practice implementation methodologies both within Utegration and with our clients.
- Help build the Utegration sales pipeline for the CX domain.
- Build fully satisfied, reference-able client relationships, and actively contribute to the positive reputation of Utegration among prospects and in the market
- Work closely with Software Product Development in an advisor role, assisting with development schedules and development cost controls.
- Manage directors within the Domain, providing thought leadership and talent management responsibilities
- Align with the Consulting Practice leads to communicate Utegration 's strategy.
- Serve as a mentor to 3-5 consultants of all levels, which includes guiding their career development and completing performance management activities.
- Drive sales pursuits from a solution perspective, including writing proposals and leading/participating in solution demos and orals presentations.
- Keep abreast of economic and business trends within the industry in order to advance the competitive position of Utegration and our clients.
- Meet the 25% billable utilization target.
We are a proud EEO employer
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with the utilities industry.
- Must have at least 8 years SAP CX or CRM solutions (knowledge of Sales/Service Cloud is a must, and knowledge of Sales/Marketing/Commerce Cloud solutions are preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in leading successful teams in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Must have successfully completed at least two project lifecycles as a principal consultant or higher.
- Bachelor 's Degree or equivalent work experience. Master 's degree preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to effectively address both business and IT audiences (including management) in a sales context.
- Knowledge/experience with the following: SAP IS-U, SAP cloud solutions, SAP Qualtrics, and customer self service solutions.
- Prior experience in leading customer organizations or in developing customer experience strategy is a plus
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://www.utegration.com/careers-2/colorado-managing-director/