Required Experience and Education:
- 3-6 years of experience in Information Technology, ideally part in Manhattan SCI Cognos development and support
- MHE experience will be added advantage
- BE/B Tech in CS or equivalent
- Part of a Dev-Ops Product team responsible for development and provide support for Manhattan SCI application, Reports and facilities.
- Experience in end to end cycle of Manhattan SCI reporting implementations.
- Experience in conducting business diagnostics/ business requirement workshops and create reporting specs
- Strong expertise in designing and building complex SCI Cognos reports related to warehouse operations, root cause analysis, reports with multiple drill through levels.
- Expertise in Manhattan SCI report authoring using relational and dimensional models using various tools of Manhattan SCI Cognos (including strong grasp of SQL PL/SQL and performance tuning).
- Working knowledge of Manhattan SCI Cognos Framework Manager.
- Knowledge of new features in Cognos 11 such as datasets, dashboarding etc., is a good to have.
- Must be able to define functional scenarios and test case documentation with minimal support.
- Awareness of performance settings. Working knowledge of security and authorization set up in Manhattan SCI.
Capabilities & Requirements:
- Software development experience in the Manhattan SCI reporting space and strong SQL, PL/SQL skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and teamwork skills to address complex problems and to develop creative and practical recommendations.
- Business knowledge of Logistics and Fulfillment and Distribution Center operations and processes.
- Demonstrate written and verbal ability to communicate effectively with IT professionals and business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Must be a strong team player with a demonstrated ability to focus on and drive toward team's goals while navigating through sometimes competing agendas.
- Must have Manhattan WMoS, LM experience.