Manhattan ERP Consultant
Primary Location – Keene, New Hampshire
V-Soft Consulting is an end-to-end recruiting and staffing solution provider known for our ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale.
What makes us different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia. V-Soft is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Manhattan ERP Consultant for our premier client in Keene, New Hampshire. This is a 12-month contract position in the supply chain industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience developing, supporting or implementing Manhattan Associates Transportation Management System
- 1 year of experience with database troubleshooting or developing in SQL or related relational database is a plus
- Experience designing, building, testing and deploying interfaces to and from Manhattan Associates Transportation Management System
- Experience building and maintaining system landscape and integration documentation
- Experience creating detailed specification documents and test scenarios
- Experience with routing software (JDA, Manhattan, Manugistics preferred) is a plus
- Experience with dispatch software (CAMS Pro / Prospero preferred) is a plus
- Experience with freight visibility technology, preferably FourKites, is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Working knowledge of the Manhattan Associated Transportation Management solution, including modelling, procurement, planning and execution, fleet management, audit, payment and claims and carrier management
- Knowledge of SOA, ETL, EDI technologies, and database systems (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with planners, peers and senior leadership
- Strong analytical skills, with a working understanding of supply chain transportation and logistics
- Strong SQL skills
- Skills in Java, C++ and VB, .NET are preferred, but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and solid and consistent follow through
- Great team player with good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high learning agility
- Ability to complete multiple projects and priorities within projected timelines
- Ability to be available 24x7 during on-call rotation via pager/cell phone
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Install, update, configure, tune, diagnose and support Transportation Management Systems, Freight Visibility applications, Fleet Maintenance Systems and Telematics Systems
- Support transportation initiatives by leading technical design, development, testing and implementation with internal and external business partners
- Ensure the transportation team is prepared for any system changes – plan and conduct training, and create SOPs, consistent communication of progress and identification of any gaps
- Develop and execute detailed test scenarios specific to transportation systems
- Participate in the action plan for any critical system performance issues with any of the transportation systems, from start to resolution
- Communicate issues impacting daily operations to the transportation team, and provide updates on resolution
- Oversee application maintenance plans, troubleshooting and on-call support, including answering user questions on system functionality, corrections for production problems, recommendations for improvement, data correction, one-time corrective action and coordination with other IT Support groups
- Improve overall team efficiency in issue resolution and cross-domain communication by following standard operating procedures and establishing/training subject matter experts
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.