Our end-client is currently looking for a knowledgeable and motivated Software QA Analyst (Manual Tester) to join their team on a direct-hire/ FTE basis for a 100% REMOTE opportunity. (The company headquarters in Tempe, AZ 85281) This is an exciting opportunity with a great deal of growth potential. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of software QA experience manually testing API, web & mobile applications using SQL Server, Postman, and Web services.
As a Software QA Analyst, you will partner with software engineers and BA's on a fast-paced AGILE team to direct and own the QA effort supporting multiple applications, designing/ executing test plans for frontend, API, and DB changes, calling out testing bottlenecks before they occur, writing test scripts, and validating Production deployments. This candidate should also possess the following skill sets: Organization and time management skills
- capable handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize & re-prioritize... Team Orientation
- appropriately include others in decision-making, genuinely caring about co-workers' wellbeing and input - interested in developing collaborative working relationships characterized by trust and mutual respect. Decisiveness
- ability to make timely, informed decisions that take into account facts, goals, constraints, and risks. Detail & Outcome Oriented
- understand the "whys" behind tasks and can achieve complex goals with a high level of autonomy.KEY RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Provide front-end and backend testing, validation, and sign-off for Production releases
- Define testing strategy/scope for different products, from the library of test suites down to the individual test cases
- Write detailed test plans that cover user story acceptance criteria and foreseeable edge cases
- Identify, document, and prioritize defects and bugs, and work with the teams to investigate and resolve issues
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, design discussions, and test plan reviews
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
- Strong agile Manual QA Tester with experience testing API, web and mobile application, and database changes (ideally customized applications - both front and backend!)
- Technical proficiency using SQL for testing and creating intermediate/ advanced SQL queries to manipulate test data
- Working knowledge of Postman, Swagger, SoapUI, or other API testing tools
- API testing experience (SOAP, REST, Web services, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - the ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence for a wide variety of audiences
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, self-directed, and accountable to timelines
- Experience establishing cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business & technology partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, passionate about technology, how software works, and continuous learning/ growth!
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.