Robert Half is immediately interviewing for a Manual Quality Assurance (QA) Tester. This individual will work with a fantastic client of ours out of Gallatin, TN and will sit with a team of developers assisting in software testing.
Years of Experience: 3+ years
Education Level: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering preferred but not required.
Job Summary: The QA Analyst will be responsible for testing software operational functions and will verify the accuracy and consistency of company products in an efficient and timely manner. The QA Analysts follows prepared checklists and creates test case scenarios to verify the accuracy of assigned product
• Basic software testing responsibilities for assigned applications
• Run test case scenarios for assigned applications
• Assist with the update, and execution of all regression, integration, and system testing
• Analyze business requirements for the purpose of developing test scenarios and testing scripts
• Quickly learn and understand front-end applications
• Prior experience as a QA Tester in an IT Environment
• Manual testing is required, experience with automated testing is a plus
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
• Linux experience is a plus
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-5pm cst
Benefits/Bonus: (*See below)
• Insurance - They cover majority of premium for medical...dental, vision, etc. available to buy.
• 401k - match up to 3.5%
• Vacation - prorate 1st year and 2 weeks at Jan 1st.
• Sick Time - 1 day/quarter. Bonus day to carryover to following year, if not used. Can bank up to 3 weeks (15 days), then opportunity to turn into additional vacation.
If interested in setting up an interview, please send updated resumes directly to email@example.com Requirements
Manual Test, Manual Test Scripts, Manual Testing, QA Testing, QA - Quality Assurance, SDLC - Software Development Life Cycle, Agile SDLC
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.