Experis is partnered with a federal integrator in their search for Manual Testers to join their team in Washington, DC.
Candidates must possess an active USPS Public Trust Clearance
A Bachelors degree is required!
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
- Provide guidance and support for junior Testers
- Prepare and coordinate SIT/CAT test plans
- Prepare and execute test scripts
- Identify incorrect test results and escalate accordingly
- Communicate and coordinate tasks with scrum team
- Utilize database and Unix tools to assist with test execution
- Test execution and management experience is mandatory
- System defect management, SQL, Unix, quality control, SDLC testing tools
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up to date.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)