Hiring manager is looking hire professional who has at least 3 years of experience working with Amazon Web Services, Aurora, Python and Continuous Integration experience.
Skills needed for this important job includes:
- Experience using, tuning, and troubleshooting MySQL/Aruora
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including RDS and EC2 desirable.
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker Container
- Linux experience and knowledge of commands
Duties of this contract to hire job includes the following:
- Ensure efficient, optimal operation of enterprise service-oriented cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Develop solutions to provide enterprise platform metrics, alarms, and monitoring tools to aid in observing and maximizing platform and business efficiency.
- Establish automatic cloud application monitoring with trouble alerts generation and routing to on-call personnel.
- Perform regular health checks and analysis on production platforms looking for potential problems before they trigger business-impacting issues.
- Troubleshoot issues in applications running on an enterprise service-oriented cloud environment.
- Coordinate activities and communications with various operations, development, and business teams to efficiently resolve urgent production incidents.
- Generate and track tickets for production trouble incidents, scheduled, and unscheduled change requests.
- Provide leadership and direction for rapid resolution of business-impacting issues affecting production systems supporting 24x7 global operations (to include holidays).
- Contribute to procedures and platform documentation that support consistent platform update/change activities and support timely and appropriate reaction to trouble alerts