Got a new order – Must meet all mandatory skills listed… I have attached a matrix, and will need to se match up of listed skills on the matrix with a resume.
1825 – QA Manager
St. Paul, MN
7+ month contract
Job Description: Our large government client is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to oversee the final system testing for an online program that is nearing the end of the implementation phase and is a major effort to replace the existing program technologies and business process systems. They are partnering with an outside vendor to create this updated system. The project team includes the outside vendors analysts and developers along with the client’s project managers, program and product owners, subject matter experts, developers, and testers. The final cycle of development will end in July 2020 and go-live preparations will begin in May 2020. The resource from this engagement will oversee the final system testing prior to go-live in August 2020.
- Provide an approach and oversee quality assurance for a large scale project in its last phases of implementation.
- End-to-end testing based on business processes.
- Ensure application meets quality standards.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other lead resources.
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with project managers, business analysts, vendors, business customers, and technology staff.
- Review functional Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic First Report of Injury (eFROI) testing and support the User Acceptance Testing of EDI/eFROI.
- Analyze and report overall test status, sampling criteria and results along with defect management patterns impacting application support.
- Review test plans, data, policies and procedures and manual and/or automated scripts.
- Work with the project management team to ensure proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications.
- Provide knowledge transfer and training for client staff on testing techniques.
- Create relevant quality assurance documentation to support go-live recommendation.
- Recommend corrective action where needed.
- Five (5) years’ experience in Quality Assurance Analyst role(s) (A Master’s degree substitutes for three years of experience, or a Bachelor’s degree substitutes for two years, or an Associate’s degree substitutes for one year.)
- Two (2) engagements, each lasting six (6) months or more, in a Quality Assurance Analyst role. The resource must have worked on ALL of the following items during EACH of the two engagements:
- Executing manual scripts to ensure the integration, regression, functional, UI, performance, security, and data migration efforts meet user expectations
- Identifying appropriate tests suitable for automation, creating automated tests from scratch using a tool and coding, executing automated tests, identifying and correcting errors in automated tests and reporting on results
- One (1) engagement within the last three (3) years, lasting six (6) months or more, working within cloud infrastructure and services.
- One (1) engagement lasting six (6) months or more in an Agile/Scrum and Kanban development environment
- One (1) engagement lasting three (3) months or more using a defect tracking tool (Jira/Confluence preferred, but any are acceptable)
- Proven ability to collaborate, work effectively as part of a team, and establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of business customers and technology staff
- Experience with multiple programming languages, software development technologies, and a variety of database platforms
- Ability to think beyond what is expected of the software/product and think about how users can misuse the software/product
- Experience leading QA work on multiple complex projects and assignments
- Providing peer review such as analysis, coaching, mentoring, leading and training to quality assurance analysts and testers or IT professionals
- Collaborating with an external IT organization and application development contractors
- Experience working with web based forms, web based content, and interactive solutions as well as performing testing on web based applications and database testing
- Experience with workflow applications
- Experience with quality assurance on a data migration project
- Ability to communicate clearly, present complex information to users in a comprehensive style, and translate technical and system information for non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated problem solving skills