Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Manufacturing Engineer in Bartlett, TN with one of our top client.
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Id: 19-07661
Location: Bartlett, TN 38133
Duration: 12 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- A summary of responsibilities for the role is listed below; list is not all inclusive.
- Support Manufacturing Operations
- Candidate must be assertive, a go-getter - Support/Generate Client rework instructions - MP Review and Update to cGMP
- Technical writing skills required for Rework Instructions and MP Updates - Facilitate MP/Client Operator Training
- Leadership/communication skills required - Change Order Support - PWO Generation/Execution Support
- Conduct PWO Engineering Testing Support new product manufacturability and launch into production Optimization of processes for manufacture and product flow Validation of equipment and processes as required Develop capacity planning and facilities layout for equipment moves and additions Support operator training for new and existing processes, products, and equipment Utilize external resources such as vendors and sister sites tore solve technical issues or improve processes or products Assesses process capabilities, prioritizes process improvement opportunities, and innovates and implements process improvements on multiple and moderately complex processes
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes, procedures, tooling and/or automation related to existing production lines and technologies Support Production Technology Engineers on production technology improvement projects Conduct time studies to verify or establish process specifications Support operations and new product development teams Execute cost improvement activities Production line support including but not limited to implementing process improvements, troubleshooting equipment, addressing process questions, setting up kanbans, and capacity planning Write and execute process and equipment validations (IQ, OQ, PQ) Review prints for new and existing products to determine accuracy and manufacturability
- Required: A minimum of a Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in science or engineering discipline with 0-3 years' experience.
- Experienced in technical writing of protocols, reports, and validations.
- Candidate should have experience with new process development.
- Candidate shall be able to work well in a team environment.
- CAD/Solid Works experience is required.
- Preferred: Candidate should be knowledgeable of LEAN and Six Sigma tools and methods.
- Experience with FMEAs and Design of Experiments Equipment
Desk: (732) 272-0309 | Email:
Direct: (732) 272 0265 |