Work You'll Do:
This role will be aligned to the product management team of Deloitte's Strategy & Analytics Hybrid Solutions & Incubation (HS&I) practice, focused on the life sciences industry.
As a product development lead working in this practice, you will play a critical role in designing, building, supporting, and delivering an innovative technology solution that leverages analytics and artificial intelligence to reimagine the manufacturing function for life science organizations. This product suite is providing novel capabilities that enable life science companies to improve the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of their manufacturing decision-making while reducing operational costs.
The right candidate will utilize their product development experience to effectively coordinate engineering, data science, and functional teams across the globe in order to manage against a roadmap of product features and meet release targets. As well as work with product marketing, sales, and consulting teams to drive customer adoption.
You should have the ability to collaborate and align with technical and non-technical stakeholders, experience translating customer needs into technical product requirements, and working with engineering to build and deliver world-class products.Key Responsibilities:
We Expect You to Have:
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to support the definition and delivery of the product roadmap and execution plan
- Act as the tactical development lead who assigns tasks and responsibilities to others and monitors progress against targets
- Coordinate activities across UX design, engineering, data science, and other operational teams to manage against results
- Take a high-level idea or requirement, and engage with various stakeholders to scope out the idea (including detailed requirements, mockups, prototypes, etc.) to a level of detail needed for engineering teams to go through development
- Continually evaluate product development feasibility and make recommendations in order to optimize resources
- Manages financial budget and prepares analysis for leadership review
We'd Like You to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from a top-tier university; Advanced Degree is a plus - equivalent work experience may act as a substitute to degree requirements
- 5+ years of proven success in a fast-paced product management role
- Experience working closely with engineering teams to define applications and tools and manage them through the entire product life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, energetic, passionate team-oriented personality and working style
- Proven ability to successfully partner with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes
- Strong analytical background combined with solid business experience
- Willingness to travel (25%) periodically - as future will allow given current COVID19 restrictions.
- Limited Sponsorship may be available.
- Experience in the biopharma industry
- Experience in manufacturing processes
- Experience in new product development from ideation specification
- Experience working with advanced analytical models, including machine learning / AI
- Experience crafting impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Experience working across brand, sales, and marketing agencies
- Experience in agile software development methodology, and use of agile software development productivity tools (i.e. JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines