|Business Analyst II- SAP ME/MII |
|Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02) |
|Ave Maria, FL |
Manufacturing Operations Business Analyst SAP. Ready to join this fast growing, innovative, and energetic team? Are you an individual who is ready to join Arthrex in our journey to raise our business to the next level? Join the Arthrex Manufacturing Solutions team as we provide our business with value through partnering, understanding future vision road-map, and consulting on how to achieve our common goal.
The Business Analyst position works directly with business departments within Arthrex to build and manage a pipeline of projects and enhancements.A successful candidate must have experience defining and operating business processes in one of the following areas: Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Production Planning and/or Quality. The position liaises with business and technical teams to determine the timing and cost of specific projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as liaison to business and IT teams to identify issues, create and implement solutions to include the following SAP modules (QM, PP, PM, MM, ME).
- Assists in development of business processes/requirements, functional and technical specifications and design business solutions ensuring integration with the overall solution.
- Supports existing systems in daily manufacturing operations.
- Translate business goals and objectives into strategic business capabilities.
- Documents and provides training for newly implemented systems and/or processes.
- Documents and maintains personal and business level goals and strives for their completion.
- Assumes ownership of the system and expands skill base.
- Interacts frequently with business process owners.
- Benchmark current and future processes against best industry practices.
- Engage in efforts to establish scope and business case for new programs and initiatives.
- Plan and manage user acceptance testing activities.
- Accountable for adoption of solutions by sponsoring business departments.
- Identify opportunities to innovate and differentiate Arthrex from its competition.
- Up to 20% travel required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science or related field required. Master s degree in Business or Engineering preferred
- At least two years experience within a business function (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Distribution, Finance, or Engineering) with business analysis or business process improvement activity required
- Previous involvement in the deployment or optimization of an MES system a plus
- Previous position in Pharma or Medical Device industry a plus
- Experience working in a projects where multiple functions work in a matrix structure a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Previous experience in Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM), Quality Management (QM), and/or Manufacturing Execution (ME)
- Experience with process improvement techniques and tools. Lean or Six Sigma preferred.
- Understanding in the major functions of a global organization.
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodology and tools.
- Excellent presentation, documentation, and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, verbal) with all levels throughout the organization.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Workstations and laptops. Telecommunication equipment, cell phones and smart phones. Microsoft and Apple environment. Work with standard current computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets and data bases. MS Office, SAP, Minitab, project management, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.