Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
* Experience with writing ISO work instructions associated with shipping, receiving and inventory transactions. Assisting in performing and writing test plans /reports associated with package validations used for outbound logistic is preferred.
* Must be experienced at multi-tasking. Ability to achieve high level results in a fast paced environment while taking on additional duties.
* Be able to communicate both verbally and non-verbally in a professional and clear manner.
* Must be able to apply time management skills for working in cross-functional settings to improve processes as they relate to all areas of the department.
* Must be flexible having to move as needed from desk task to physical task.
* Experience working on special projects related to warehouse and logistics workflow with little to no supervision.
* Experience working with spreadsheets, presentations and other various software packages.
* Experience working with SAP and Radio Frequency scan guns.
* Consistently perform cycle count, pick pack and ship accuracy at the meets expectations performance level.
* Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
* Pick, pack and ship all manner of material accurately.
* Ability to understand and follow written work instructions counts, weights and records number of units or materials moved or handled in MRP system.
* Transfers material from storage or work sites to designated areas both physically and systematically.
* Secures lifting attachments to materials and transfers loads to destination.
* Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales or other containers.
* Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
* Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist. Cleans work area, machines and equipment.
* Operates industrial truck or electric hoist.
* Works as individual and with team to achieve goals and objectives set forth by management.
* Ability to work and positively contribute to process improvement teams.
* Ability to work as a positive team member, including assisting in areas as directed.
* Ability to ensure shipping is complete at the end by actively participating in all areas of the department as requested outside of assigned projects.
* No supervisory responsibilities.
*High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two (2) years related experiences and/training in lead role.
*Must be able to pass company and Homeland security background assessments and training.
*Experience with SAP is preferred.
*Experience with reviewing and verifying manufacturing products via receiving utilizing Material Specification Sheets.
*Ability to demonstrate an understanding of business needs and objectives with the ability to communicate status and management expectations.
*An understanding at a level that may include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
*Ability to demonstrate an understanding of reading, inputting and creating spreadsheets in Excel for department metric tracking and process improvement.
*Ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse set of individuals cross functionally while independently meeting stated objectives.
*Ability to read and interpret at a level that may include documents such as safety rules, work instructions and procedural manuals.
*Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number 5345.
San Francisco, CAContact