Please note that this is a 7+ month contract position.
Position Description: Day Shift, works directly with client on the manufacturing plant floor in support of DD engine production. Works to insure that client computer and control systems are operational during production. Works to fix issues immediately. Strong follow-up and communication skills required. This resource will be the first line of contact for manufacturing application support.
* Work Directly with Client on Plant Floor
* Ability to perform Overtime and Weekend Work
* Shift Work Required
* Supports client manufacturing production
* Ability to lift 50 lb's - move pc's, monitors, printers and automated guided vehicles.
* Manage and perform preventive maintenance on printers
Self starter that can manage own workload.
Understanding of basic networking skills.
Understanding of pc, printer and handheld scanning devices and how to set them up.
Good follow up and communication skills.
Strong trouble shooting skills.
Ability to lift and move pc’s and printers.
Nice to have:
Ability to perform pc backups and images.
Able to respond to a wide variety of customer calls.
* ITIL foundations knowledge
For consideration, please reference job number 1528.
San Francisco, CAContact