Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
You will prepare sets-up and assemble components needed for production, visually inspect components for defects, and operate and troubleshoot equipment issues while strictly following all regulations and requirements including cGMP's, OSHA and ISO regulations.
• Effectively communicates verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency to complete production schedule on time.
• Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
• Accurately and timely completes all required reporting functions.
• Uses computer based documentation system to find, view and print specifications and procedures.
• Disposes of scrap/rejected material in appropriate manner and according to safety regulations.
• Clean and assemble equipment while following safety procedures and practices and maintaining a clean orderly work environment.
• Disposes of hazardous materials appropriately, operates machinery and interacts with computer controlled equipment and processes.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• A High School Diploma or GED is required .
• A minimum of 3 months experience in operations/manufacturing/Food industry environment (prefer a regulated industry).
• Must have basic computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• The ability to read and write in English is required.
• Knowledge and experience with GMP/ISO regulations is preferred.
• Strong mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting of equipment is required.
• Physical work condition demands for the position include standing, bending and stooping -some lifting not to exceed 30 pounds.
• Manual dexterity for manipulating parts and repetitive motions is required.
• Ability to work a varying schedule of 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts is required.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A387.