Apex Systems is currently seeking a Manufacturing Technician for one of our top Medical Device clients in Arden Hills, MN.
Please see below for details about this exciting growth opportunity, and email Lisa at
asap to learn more!
Role: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Arden Hills, MN
Organization: Fortune 500 Medical Device company who prides themselves on culture, work-life balance, and overall well-being (winner of Forbes Best Employers for Diversity (2018 - 2020), Forbes World's Best Employers (2018, 2020) and Forbes Best Employers for Women (2018))
Length: Long-term renewable contract, potential for conversion
Compensation: $52,000-$58,000K range depending on experience, qualifications, certifications, etc.
Additional Details/Perks: As a Contractor with Apex, you'd have access to two additional training programs, healthcare benefits, 401K, employee stock purchase program, weekly pay, and other benefits. Training provides hundreds of courses, and certification bootcamps/credits for all major PMI certifications.
With general supervisory direction, you will be responsible for performing support functions for manufacturing operations, including troubleshooting equipment and process issues, and performing and documenting machine maintenance procedures. Additionally, it is expected that you will partner with engineering in developing methods and procedures to control or modify manufacturing processes.
- Identifies and implements corrective actions for manufacturing related issues.
- Performs equipment corrective, preventive, and calibration maintenance as necessary.
- Partner with engineering team to improve equipment and processes in the production area to improve yield and/or reduce cycle time following the established validation procedure.
- Evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment. May develop or revise documents and procedures.
- Evaluates and orders necessary equipment, tools and fixtures.
- Provide technical support or direction to product builders and other technicians
- Observes and complies with all safety rules and regulations. This includes QSR and ISO Standards.
- 2-3 years of experience with Associates Degree
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated to seek out opportunities to improve business performance
- Communicates well with peers about issues/problems that arise.
- Manufacturing background
- Automation experience
- Electrical equipment knowledge
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
Please email Lisa at
if you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about this Manufacturing Technician opening or exciting other job opportunities!!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at