Apex Systems is currently seeking Manufacturing Technicians for one of our top Medical Device clients in Arden Hills, MN. **For immediate consideration please send an updated copy of your resume to Megan at with "Manufacturing Tech Arden Hills, MN" in the subject line** Role:
Manufacturing Technician Location:
Arden Hills, MN Length:
6 months Summary:
With general supervisory direction, you will be responsible for performing support functions for manufacturing operations, including troubleshooting equipment and process issues, and performing and documenting machine maintenance procedures. Additionally, it is expected that you will partner with engineering in developing methods and procedures to control or modify manufacturing processes. Responsibilities:
- Identifies and implements corrective actions for manufacturing related issues.
- Performs equipment corrective, preventive, and calibration maintenance as necessary.
- Partner with engineering team to improve equipment and processes in the production area to improve yield and/or reduce cycle time following the established validation procedure.
- Evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment. -May develop or revise documents and procedures.
- Evaluates and orders necessary equipment, tools and fixtures.
- Provide technical support or direction to product builders and other technicians
- Observes and complies with all safety rules and regulations . (includes QSR and ISO Standards)
- 2-3 years of experience with Associates Degree
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated to seek out opportunities to improve business performance
- Communicates well with peers about issues/problems that arise.
**For immediate consideration please send an updated copy of your resume to Megan at with "Manufacturing Tech Arden Hills, MN" in the subject line**
- Manufacturing background
- Automation experience
- Electrical equipment knowledge
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at