Title: Map R Consultant
Location : 100% Remote
Duration : 12+ Months
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), or closely related field.
Master s in Computer Science or related degree
Top Three Skills
- Data Masking experience, ideally doing data masking with Delphix but if not can have other similar tools like Optum, etc. Experience dealing with data protection, test data management experience - 80% of their day will be based around this
2) 3-5 years of MapR or Hadoop experience - specifically dealing with data within MapR (Hadoop or other platforms) not from an architect and engineer side or install standpoint, someone who understands data in the data lake and data in MapR, where its stored, where to get the access, 20% of their day will be dealing with this
3) Information Security experience - understand access controls, masking, data protection, encryption, data classification, discovering data, PII, etc.
4) Relational database, SQL, Oracle, DB2, schemas, if they don't have the data masking experience need to have the database experience, would look at database developers to bring up to speed on data masking if we can't find those people.
Day to day:
- Data masking in the data lake or data masking in the Enterprise Database Management environment, pending how things fall into place.
- Databases they support (SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.) Working on the project, will work with a data masking SME that's already on the team, she'll be the day to day coordinator, interacting with the MapR architects and admins, installing and learning with the Delphix tool and installing connectors and engines, Delphix orchestrator, planning and testing
- Interact with the DM&I organization who is building the data lake and the data lake team and having working sessions with them
- application owners are the ones that drive the work and then EDM
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 248-814-2362
Reliable Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reliable Software does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.