TCG has a client in need of a Senior Analyst of Digital Merchandising Analytics. Located in West Chester, PA
The Senior Analyst of Digital Merchandising Analytics will lead customer analytics efforts and help guide the digital merchandising strategy. In this role you will collaborate closely with business leaders, providing them with comprehensive customer behavioral and merchandising insights to support the decision-making process. You will be responsible for helping to shape the digital merchandising strategy by providing critical business insights and helping to manage customer expectations. Senior Analyst will analyze merchandising assortment and marketing tactics through statistical modeling, key driver analysis, customer segmentation and profiling, the design of experiments, competitive analysis, and data mining.
*****Must have a Degree, Background or experience in Statistics*****
SQL - Structured Query Language, SSAS - SQL Server Analysis Services, Analysis, Compensation Analysis, Market Analysis, Sales Analysis & Reporting, Statistical Analysis, Python, Tableau, Database Creations
If Interested please send resume to Cortney.Petrillo@creativegroup.comSQL - Structured Query Language, SSAS - SQL Server Analysis Services, Analysis, Compensation Analysis, Market Analysis, Sales Analysis & Reporting, Statistical Analysis, Python, Tableau, Database Creations
* Bachelor-s degree in math/stats/engineering or related, 5+ years of experience in digital merchandise analytics.
* 2 years of experience with marketing analytics (e.g. digital tactics, targeting and customer segmentation, lifetime value forecasting, and incremental response modeling, etc.)
* Experience with analysis tools including Excel VBA, R, SPSS, Python, R, and SAS. Demonstrates expertise with SQL, Tableau, & BigQuery
* Knowledge of digital analytics tools (Coremetrics, Google Analytics), data visualization tools (Tableau), statistical computing tools (R, SPSS), query and database access tools (MicroStrategy), A/B testing and targeting strategies, and digital analytics industry trends and best practices.
* Understanding of disparate methodologies of digital audience measurement Proficiency with digital media research and analytics tools including Coremetrics, Hitwise, Google Trends, and Similar Web.
* Knowledge of marketing technologies such as attribution, bid management, ad servers, tag management, etc.
* Applies higher level technical concepts (e.g. testing, regressions, etc.) & tools (e.g. Python, R, etc.)
* Advanced capabilities in modeling, extracting, and manipulating large data sets, Deep understanding of incremental analysis
* Experienced in applying a variety of statistical techniques to find actionable insights Understanding of sampling and testing methodology including A/B splits and multivariate testing
* Ability to diagnose complex queries independently
* Leads cross-functional projects; works independently with Business Intelligence to ensure data integrity
* Deep analytical skill set and experience in media analysis
* Constantly explores automation and reduces project lifecycle via technology, efficient querying, automation, etc.
* Ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to arrive at data driven conclusions and express them intuitively
* Able to translate complex data into action by clearly and cogently communicating the implications of analyses from peers up to senior management.
* Ability to influence senior leadership and decision makers across departments. Strong leadership skills; ability to motivate, inspire, coach and develop team members
* Ability to manage team priorities, work cooperatively, influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a very fast paced environment
* Strong communication and persuasion skills
If Interested please send resume to Raquel.Campanelli@CreativeGroup.com