Job#: 1275286 Job Description:
Apex Systems is actively seeking a Marketing Data Analyst for a fully remote opportunity with a large client of ours. Candidates must have a strong background working with Excel and experience with SQL- any PowerBI knowledge or exposure would be a big plus. If interested in learning more about this role, please apply below!
*Please note- candidates must be able to work on Apex's W2 during the duration of the contract (no c2c at this time)*Position
: Marketing Data AnalystLocation:
Fully remoteSkill Area
- Experience in writing and developing SQL queries and analyzing data in Excel (lookups, pivots, visualization, conditional logic)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management and across business and IT groups
- Good understanding of analytical techniques, statistical analysis, and data management
- Ability to conceive and internally develop concepts and ideas
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of query writing using SQL with the ability to join multiple tables, summarizing, grouping, data manipulation, performing analytical functions,
- Design, build, and deliver customized Dashboards and reports through MS Excel/PowerPoint and/or Power BI to Executive leadership on key strategic initiatives. Fulfills ad hoc reporting requests from management leaders.
- Ensures data accuracy, performing and reporting on periodic audits and data integrity checks
- Participate in the acquisition, summarizing, cleaning, validation, connection, and analysis of data stored in various systems, databases, and tools
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at