6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USADivision:
Cox AutomotiveJob Level:
Yes, 5 % of the TimeSchedule:
Day JobRequisition Number:
206659 Cox Automotive
is currently looking for a Marketing Automation Technology Manager
to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia
. For candidates outside of the Atlanta area, we will consider a remote employee
. This role must be located within the Eastern or Central time zones. Your Role:
The Marketing Automation Technology Manager has expertise working directly in marketing automation, CRMs and adjoining marketing technology to meet overarching marketing goals and campaign objectives. The Manager helps to enable the architecture and design of the Omnichannel Marketing infrastructure (across platforms) to optimize digital engagement to execute against marketing strategies.
Relying on their expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, the Manager will work collaboratively with the Campaign Strategists and internal stakeholders to deploy and manage all of Marketing's technology tools. The Marketing Technology Manager should provide insights that allow us to maximize the value of our marketing investments by tracking all the recent technology releases and understanding how to effectively utilize them to drive real-time solutions to meet day-to-day business objectives while also planning for future expansions.
The incumbent has eyes on the relevant technology horizon for the organization and can introduce new concepts to the larger Marketing team to ensure that our technology needs are met almost before we knew how to articulate them. The Manager will also ensure that the technologies leveraged will have longevity, fit well into our environment, and most importantly serve to increase the productivity of the Marketing team. Job Summary:
- Delivers Marketing Automation and CRM integration/administration as the SME and administrator on our marketing automation tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Orchestrating automated communication journeys for one-to-one dialogue via SFMC Journey Builder & Automation Builder.
- Works collaboratively with marketing leaders in Campaign Management and Digital/Content to ensure their teams are equipped with the technology they need to make them effective, efficient and productive and to solve email marketing and marketing automation technical challenges.
- Gathers, documents, and interprets the business and marketing technology requirements and identifies technologies that can meet our business needs.
- Serves as an expert resource to marketing on the custom development and integration of marketing technologies.
- Partners with corporate architecture and technology groups to ensure compliance of Marketing solutions with all relevant enterprise standards and to leverage existing corporate platforms and technologies where best suited.
- Coordinate with campaign strategist and analytical teams to meas ure the effectiveness and results of executed campaigns.
- Serve as a technology expert and thought leader in contemporary marketing technologies and techniques, both internally and externally.
Education and Experience:
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Specialist/PowerUser.
- Strong understanding of Marketing objectives, goals and strategies and ability to leverage marketing technology solutions to execute against objectives.
- Expertise with integrating marketing technologies/automation (Marketing Cloud).
- Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, often under tight deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management.
- Must possess analytical and critical thinking skills, the ability to review reporting and make insightful, well-reasoned, data-based recommendations to internal customers on optimization and improvements of systems, integrations, and processes.
- A dynamic self-starter personality.
- An ability to think strategically with a strong ability to execute plans.
- 5 years of experience with marketing technology, IT, CRM/analysis.
- Certification in one or more marketing automation platforms is required (SFMC).
- Experience and ability to analyze program results and create meaningful recommendations for immediate action.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, or MIS or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Proficient with HTML.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Who We Are About Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto. About Cox
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.