Company Name: Mindtree
Company Location: Dallas, Tx.
As part of the Campaign Operations team, the Campaign Operations Manager will lead the technical aspects of the campaigns related to CRM initiatives. Works with team to understand campaign parameters such as audience, frequency, degree of personalization and creative.
This role will work closely with the client, and internal stakeholders to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as subscriber audience, program frequency, degree of personalization, level of effort, and overall execution approach.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience required
- Marketing Agency experience preferred
- 5+ years consulting/professional services experience leading projects
- 4+ years hands on application with email marketing
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to travel required (estimated 20%)
- Ability to occasionally work off hours for special launches, tight timelines, etc
- Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
- Software expertise: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and internal customer schedules with minimal oversight
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions
- Lead technical aspects of projects related to email, SMS, push notifications, landing pages and CRM initiatives
- Designing, deploying, maintaining and optimizing lead generation, demand generation, A/B & multivariate testing and customer nurture programs using (SFMC) marketing automation software
- Manage data flows and lists and suggest areas for optimization
- Leverage Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and scripting language (AMPscript) to deliver highly dynamic and personalized content
- Performing demand generation tasks such as creating landing pages, templates, forms, etc.
- Develop robust campaign documentation
- Provides suggestions and out of the box thinking solutions for on-going or future campaigns
- Collaborate with internal team to manage, create and deploy campaigns on behalf of customers
- Managing complex projects, meeting deadlines, and handling several projects at a time with a high attention to detail
- Provide support to customers in the deployment of their email, SMS, Push notification campaigns and related landing pages
- Manage subscriber data, import, and segmentation
- Scheduling deployment of test sends and live emails
- Set up deployment scenarios based on client's needs
- Work with QA Specialists to conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure accuracy and timeliness of email deployments
- Building QA, launching, and aggregating results for different types of email campaigns, including announcements, lead nurturing, newsletters, webinars, and events in SFMC
- Researching, test and apply best practice techniques to improve program performance including email deliverability, response rates and actionable data
- Supporting day-to-day execution of marketing activities, campaigns and lead management
- Developing and maintain program performance reports.
Information Technology and Services
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Why Work with Us:
- Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
- Good work-life balance encouraged
- Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
- Values-driven and engaged leadership
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. Born digital, in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 350+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 21,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated Mindtree Minds
Welcome to possible!