Acumen Solutions drives excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy combining the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity. We apply this same focus on excellence to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities. Engage with us at www.acumensolutions.com or on Twitter @AcumenSolutions.
Acumen Solutions is hiring a Marketing Cloud Solution Architect in the McLean, VA area or any location in MidAtlantic, including Washington DC.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible for delivering excellence in the design and build phases of Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations. Solutions Architects are generally responsible for discovery, data, scripting, and/or integrations.
- Possess a strong command of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and all channel applications within the platform
- Expert level understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud methodology, which includes both implementation and technical Marketing Cloud expertise
- Extensive experience scoping Salesforce Marketing Cloud services and knowledge of all current Marketing Cloud SKUs
- Experience leading enterprise level discovery meetings and the capability to discuss requirements with audiences such as Marketing, IT, Operations, and Executive Leadership from a perspective related to their project investment
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc., as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Expert level experience defining the technical architecture landscape within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture
- Experience building teams and managing resources that are responsible for designing solutions within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Executes development and advanced configuration activities per assigned work orders
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Validates solution components and provide solution walkthrough with customer
- Develops specialties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud data management, scripting languages, API, and app platform
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Past experience leading discovery in a customer facing role
- 5+ years' experience with developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- 2+ years' experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques
- Past experience with at least 2 object oriented programming languages such as .NET or JAVA, Ruby, C#, C++, and Python
- Thorough understanding of SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Experience building stored procedures, reports, data extracts, SSIS packages and integrations is preferred
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, SSO and data encryption preferred
- Experience in the interactive marketing industry preferred
- Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using BRDs\FSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups is preferred
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, documentation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams
Acumen Solutions offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical, dental, and vision benefits, Paid Time Off, 401k, and more.
As a leading management and technology consulting firm, Acumen Solutions offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Acumen Solutions employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor