Spruce Technology, a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm, seeks to expand its Business Development and Strategy team. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, SmartCEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide. Spruce Technology maintains partnerships with major technology vendors such as Microsoft (Gold Partner) and IBM (Business Partner), and new members of our team will learn about service areas such as application development, infrastructure, cyber security, risk management, and IT recruiting.
Reporting into the Business Development & Strategy team, the ideal Marketing Manager will be a self-motivated, organized, outgoing and personable individual with a desire to be a part of small team integral to the firm’s growth. The selected candidate will have wide latitude to create and manage strategic and tactical marketing plans and activities, with exposure to key staff with a wealth of backgrounds to provide guidance and support as needed.
Please visit www.sprucetech.com for additional information on our services.
- A Bachelors degree, preferably with a focus in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- At least 2 years of marketing, sales, or communications experience, preferably related to IT in some way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong ability to carry out tasks with very little supervision or independently
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, while organizing and carrying out a number of duties simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Analytical skills to support recommendations and progress of initiatives being tracked
- Interest in learning more about technology, with a focus on those most relevant to the firm
- Availability to work in the NY/NJ area; minimal travel may be required.
- Lead the creation of a comprehensive cross-channel marketing strategy for the firm
- Manage projects resulting from the agreed upon strategy
- Research latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in marketing to inform strategy and planning
- Oversee and contribute to the creation of the quarterly employee newsletter
- Manage Spruce’s social media accounts
- Create marketing content in collaboration with internal subject matter experts and others
- Establish monitoring and metrics to determine efficacy of campaigns, tools, and marketing efforts
- Propose and manage the annual marketing budget
- Support preparation and execution for events, special campaigns, and other external communications focused on growing the business
- Play a role in establishing and coordinating internally-oriented marketing, including potential for organized volunteerism and employee recognition programs
If this position is of interest please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org