The role is a marketing manager/marketing specialist position. It will be reporting to one of three directors of product marketing. Our client views their team "marketing services". They are looking for a marketing manager who will be able to work closely with the different internal business units, be able to really understand what the business partners are looking for and to provide creative marketing strategies and plans.
This is a fast-paced environment so strong account management experience and project management skills are critical, but it's equally important for the person to have a service mindset. Client is looking for a manager who will be able to ask good questions, really dig into the "why" not just the "what" of the request in order to determine the best solution. Outstanding attention to detail and building solid relationships within the team/company are very important. To be successful in this role, the marketing manager must be organized and be able to lead multiple campaigns/projects while effectively managing the team/business partners' expectations.
Must have the ability to:
• Meet daily deadlines
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment balancing all aspects of project mgmt., marketing strategy and account mgmt. duties
• Expect a rigorous training period to learn about the Creative Services production process, Account relationships and Marketing channels Requirements
- Agency or in-house experience as a project manager/marketing manager
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Project management experience required
- Account management experience
- Elevated social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- MAC based
- all candidates required to undergo background check required
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.