Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
Under general guidance of Product Managers and with latitude for the exercise of independent judgment and initiative, the Project Manager will be responsible for overall planning, direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with marketing strategy, commitments and goals:
• Builds plans in compliance with existing process and policies and with a strong sense of turnaround times.
• Negotiates for resources.
• Anticipates and effectively manages risks.
• Primary liaison with internal and external agencies and consultants.
• Consistently and persistently follows-up with team members to ensure project deliverables and interim milestones are met.
• Builds relationships with key stakeholders. Motivates the team to meet expectations. Ability to encourage and enable people to work together as a team to accomplish the project.
• Monitors and effectively communicates status.
• Clearly communicates asks, risks and statuses.
• Promotes and implements process improvements and project management best practice methodologies and tools.
• Manages the execution external marketing studies.
• Develops and monitors project budgets.
• Schedules and facilitates workstream meetings both internally externally as required using best practice meeting management principles.
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• 3+ years of project management required.
• 4+ years of experience working in marketing environment. Diagnostics or medical device industry preferred.
• Demonstrated drive to achieve results and meet deadlines.
• Familiar with Medical Regulatory requirements a strong plus.
• Expertise with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
• Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and presentation skills required.
• Ability to take calculated risks and demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross functional team environment required.
• Able to identify problems and lead creative and proactive problem solving efforts to achieve project goals
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A314.