Our client (a premier Investment Manager) is looking for a Markit EDM DataWarehouse/ETL consultant in Nashville, TN.
Only candidates with prior Capital Markets experience will considered.
The Developer will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of a data management solution. This includes the analysis, design, development, testing, installation, and initial maintenance of the solution and acting as interface with customers and other developers to determine the most efficient and cost-effective approach to meeting business requirements. The position will utilize a variety of hardware and software technologies and would include system integration, new code construction, modifications to existing modules, and package implementations. This position will apply disciplined software development methodology and utilize leading edge technologies to engineer and implement solutions for business problems. He/she will display technical and functional competence in data management standards.
- Strong experience in Investments Management data and systems management, data science, programming, and information systems
- Experience with an Enterprise Data Management Tool Markit EDM, and Data Warehouse /ETL
- Experience building various in-bound and out-bound feeds (Markit, Bloomberg, Reuters etc.)
- Strong experience in SQL Server, Oracle
- Strong UNIX Scripting experience
- Experience in .NET
- Understand and support business data needs; understand data layout and resulting business impact
- Track record of collaborating with IT, Business and vendor teams to provide technical solutions and improvements, delivering end-to-end products/processes on schedule and budget, as per business requirements and SDLC standards, including addressing performance and ad-hoc requests
- Working knowledge of financial investments
- Works effectively with associates across business and IT functional teams
- Adapt to changing business priorities and environments
- Strong Agile experience and the ability to work on a cross functional, self-organizing development team.
- Bachelor degree in management information systems, computer science, or a related field
- Experience in Capital Markets
Look forward to reviewing your profile.
Talent Team @ SIALTP