Title: Marklogic Developer
Location: Raritan, NJ
Position: Full Time
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required
- At least 5+ years of hands-on application development utilizing the Marklogic framework.
- Develop and maintain content ingestion, validation and transformation, populating the MarkLogicXML repository Develop XQuery modules and Rest APIs to support complex searches against the database
- Develop POCs that demonstrate cutting-edge solutions employing established data science and search methods (Machine Learning, Semantic Enrichment, NLP, RDFs) contribute to the definition and implementation the enterprises Master Data Management architecture
- Design and development of solutions that integrate Marklogic with existing enterprise platforms and systems.
- Experience with implementing the Marklogic java-client-api within an enterprise application.
- Strong analytical and design skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective technical designs that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments
Experience with XML and related technologies (XSLT and/or XQuery)
- Understanding of database architecture and performance implications
- Experience working with some combination of search engines, relational databases, ETL tools, geospatial systems, semantic technology, knowledge-management systems, NoSQL databases and content-management systems
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions
- Experience leveraging NoSQL databases and verifying data quality.
- Experience with mlcp and transforms for loading data.
- Experience with Unix/Shell scripting.