: Data Business AnalystLocation:
Midtown, NYJob Type:
6-12 monthsContact Info
: Matt O'Brien - email@example.com
- 201-786-2415Job Description:
- We are looking for a business analyst who will assist with requirement gathering, detailed mapping specifications, and testing support for our Product Information Management and Consumer Information Management platforms.
- In this role you would be working with a cross functional team of IT developers, analysts, and business users to develop, implement and fully test the appropriate solutions on Big Data Platform..
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Prior experience in working with master data (esp. product and consumer data) specifically in the context of ERP, PIM, and/or CRM implementations
- Strong understanding of MS Excel
- Experience with building functional and mapping specifications for building data pipe lines (ETL, APIs, etc.)
- Experience in building an executing test scenarios
- Must be able to work well within a cross functional, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on ambiguous tasks/objectives, take initiative, and to drive deliverables to completion
Nice to have skills:
- Basic understanding of ANSI SQL
- Managing data quality and cleansing efforts
- Experience with Big Data platforms, ETL, and/or SAP is a plus
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and E-verify