The primary role of the Master Data Management (MDM) Architect is to define strategies, solutions and processes for managing enterprise-wide data throughout the data lifecycle.
MDM maximizes business outcomes with improved data quality, integrity, visibility, and accuracy. Better decision-making, reduced operational risks, and automate repeatable processes which benefits the organization. The MDM Architect is responsible for the achievement of these goals through the successful implementation of an MDM program. MDM Architect will work with Nitto business units to develop and deploy an MDM strategy that is integrated with IT and across all business units
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Implements data policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines concerning data collection, access and management.
2. Review and sets technical direction for the overall MDM solution.
3. Working with the Enterprise data owners, defines component architecture, reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined architecture across the complete data lifecycle.
4. Works with business process experts to help identify functional requirements.
5. Supports Data Mapping Phases with proper technical analysis.
6. Supports the identification of objects and data elements to be managed, describes. hierarchies, taxonomies, or other relationships important to organizing or classifying objects.
7. Analyzes impact of future topology changes in the environment.
8. Defines, prototypes and directs Analytics and Data Quality teams to define dashboards for supporting data governance.
9. Define data governance strategies and develops roadmaps for MDM programs.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES DIRECTLY TO TOM.PORTESY@RHT.COMQUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree required, Master-s degree preferred in Information Management or other related discipline. 6-8 years' experience with data analysis, data validations, data integration/ETL technologies, business analysis. Strategic thinking and planning. Ability to sell and execute the overall MDM vision and strategy. Strong written and oral communication skills. Experience with any of the leading Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools (Informatica, Snowflake, Alooma) would be preferred. Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, OBIEE, Cognos, PowerBI, etc.). Demonstrated experience with leading and developing a team of people. Proven experience in developing conceptual, logical and physical data model for customer and product domains.
Solid understanding of master data concepts, processes, and tools including data modeling, data profiling, data quality assessment, data integration and data governance.IT Project Management experience a plus
* 5+ years MDM development, administration and integration experience.
* 5+ years of experience in data analysis and modeling
* 5+ years' experience in MDM Strategy and Data Dictionary development
* 3+ years in Business Intelligence tools and analytics
* Strong business and technical background in Master & Reference Data Management
* Deep hands on experience with Enterprise MDM tools and the ability to recommend such tools in the form of a business case and conduct vendor gap analysis
* Proven experience translating business problems into actionable MDM initiatives.
* 10 or more years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 5 years of technical and data leadership and architecture experience.
* Experience in the role of an MDM Architect and leading large Master Data Management program for a full System Development Lifecycle.
* Ability and proven experience in translating business needs of regional and global applications and business processes into data requirements.
* Knowledge of Enterprise-level multi-domain Master Data Management platform such as Informatica MDM, etc.
* Experience in using SQL & other data extraction, reporting and analytic tools such as Power BI to develop, test, monitor and troubleshoot systems related issues in Oracle or similar database.
* Expertise in performing source/target data analysis, data quality assessment, data validation and data reconciliation.
* Knowledge on models of MDM implementation.
* Experience with global teams required.
* Experience with ERP systems such as JDE Enterprise One and OBIEE is highly preferred