Talent Space, Inc. is looking for a Master Data Management Technology Lead for a remote contract to hire opportunity!
The Master Data Management Technology Lead will drive business value and ensure successful technical delivery of MDM and projects across multiple data domains. The MDM Lead will report to the Enterprise Data Management & Data Governance technology organization. You will be empowered to establish and implement standards and practices to ensure the highest degree of data management quality for all critical Enterprise master data domains. You will identify best-fit architecture, provide technical guidance on complex coding, issue resolution, and execution. You will collaborate with technology vendors, system integrators, and industry leaders to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions.
* Executes the Global MDM strategy for Customer, Product, Vendor, and Location domains
* Manage partnerships with regional business and IS clients to execute MDM capability and develop a multiyear technology roadmap
* Provide technical leadership and support for the Master Data Management platform including solution architecture, inbound/outbound integration, maintenance/tuning of match rules and exceptions, data model changes, executing and monitoring incrementation updates
* Shape future IS roadmaps - track and evaluate business and technology trends, connect and foster external networking opportunities to deliver valuable insight from other similar professionals in our industry.
* Lead and implement MDM services for Sales Teams, Contract Management, Global Compliance, Multi-Channel Marketing, CRM, Reporting, and Analytics
* Develop and oversee ongoing MDM Product Master data governance, data quality, and operational reviews
* Collaborate with business teams to ensure timely updates and access to MDM data assets
* Develop automated solutions and processes for data stewards to manage bulk data updates
* Set up data consumption patterns and standards for data consumers to ensure data integrity is maintained when data is consumed through data lake or MDM API interfaces
* Assessment of new/innovative ideas and development of business case with ROI for new service enhancements/technology projects
* Ability to apply AI/Client-based solutions to improve data quality, match/merge logic and stewardship processes
* Continuous service improvements by reducing cycle time for delivery of projects and overall run cost of service
* Implement master data management standards, enforce data governance procedures, and ensure data integrity across multiple platforms
* Day-to-day technical management and mentoring of technical resources
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline/experience preferred
* 12+ years working in IT with an understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
* Strong knowledge and experience in defining technical Master Data Management strategies, implementing MDM and Data Quality services and capabilities
* Minimum 5 years experience in architecting and implementing Master Data Management Solutions (on-premise/Cloud)
* Minimum 3 years experience in technical development, configuration, and custom development of Informatica Multi-Domain MDM
* Working knowledge of various application servers (JBoss, IBM WAS)
* Experience managing MDM program in an ERP implementation in a complex global environment
* SAP Fashion implementation experience a plus