The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with a global pharmaceutical industry leader on their quest for a talented Master Data Steward. In this role you will work with stakeholders across several departments, analyzing and ensuring quality and compliance of SAP master data.
This is a career advancing position with an industry leader, and it can be 100% remote!!
- Monitor and ensure adherence to data management procedures and standards.
- Support change initiatives to minimize any negative impacts from data definition, maintenance, and quality.
- Oversee accurate and efficient set up and entry of Master Data, including the elements of Vendor and Materials.
- Validate data quality, integrity, accuracy and consistency.
- Support data quality issue resolution via error detection and correction, process improvement, and process design.
- Support Master Data project management.
- BS degree, or 2+ years SAP MM implementation.
- 2+ years SAP Master Data experience, preferably in a GMP Pharma environment in the areas of Material Master, Vendor Master, BOM, Routing, Production, Customer Master, etc.
- 2+ years Supply Chain Management, production planning, Order to Cash, Quality or related fields.
- Strong ability to audit data, and knowledge of data management in areas such as metadata, data quality, root cause analysis, process design, master and reference data.
- Project management skills.
MDM, master data, SAP, steward, engineer, analyst, project manager, MM, GMP, material master, vendor master, bom, supply chain, PP, production planning, order to cash.