Seeking highly motivated Project Coordinators/Master Schedulers who will support the development and maintenance of an Integrated Master Schedule in coordination with federal stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge/working experience with MS Project, IMS, and Primavera
- At least 10 years of experience
- Bachelors in Business, Computer Science, or relevant field (or 8 more years of experience)
- Highly motivated, reliable, and strong communication skills
- United States Citizen
- Monitor and report progress towards milestones. Aid in building, estimating, scheduling, and measuring performance on complex government health IT programs. Monitor the program’s execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria. Develop and manage a project or program schedule that will communicate to all levels of the project team and stakeholders effectively.
- Prepare and present briefings on schedule status and program health to varying levels of management.