Job Role: McAfee Administrator
Location: Los Angeles, CA (First 6-months are remote, then onsite assuming COVID is under control, Candidates need to live in or around the Greater Los Angeles area.)
Duration: 42 months (3 1/2 years)
Interview Phone and WebEx
Looking for a McAfee ePO Consultant (this is really more administrative, not as senior)
* 5 years of McAfee ePO experience
* live in or around Los Angeles, CA
* ability to communicate both with internal employees and clients
* MVISIO ePO experience
* endpoint security experience
McAfee Professional Service's is seeking a Security Consultant with a passion for Cyber Security Defense and an understanding of security engineering, operations, consulting, monitoring and incident response.
The Sr. Consultant will be a part of onsite Elite team, one of the best Cyber Security consulting teams to work with our strategic customer as joint Security Operation Task Force. We will focus on McAfee Endpoint Security Solution migration from on-premises ePO to MVISION ePO for 100k endpoints and growing this piece of staff Augmentation Professional Services business with the trust and positive feedbacks from our strategic customer is a top priority!
Our onsite consulting team hand in hand with the customer's Cyber Security Program Director, Managers, Architect, Engineers, Operations, other McAfee Products Subject Matter Experts (SME) and IT and business Stakeholders teams to ensure the highest security and best practices around all of our McAfee Solutions and Cyber Security Eco-systems.
This position may require occasional after business hour and weekend on-call shifts during the critical deployment, migration and upgrade path.
About the Role:
- Review and document the current on-premises ePO Deployment, Configurations and Policies.
- Build and document the new MVISION ePO environment and complete and migrate up to 100k endpoints from on-premises ePO (more than 30) to consolidated MVISION ePO with McAfee Agent, McAfee Endpoint Security Suite, McAfee Data Loss Prevention.
- Document the migration procedures and technical steps.
- Plan and migrate Virus Scan for Storage, FRP, MNE, Drive Encryption Data Protection Products to improve Data Loss Prevention maturity
- Provide written and verbal reports and updates to customers/business units
- Develop and maintain up to date Run-Books and/or Standard Operation Procedures to maintain relevancy, address current/emerging threats and technology, and ensure constant improvement that meet industry standards and emerging attacks and threats
- Support major projects, including new initiatives, capacity, life-cycle management, upgrades, new products and/or features, and integration
- Develop process and architecture diagrams
- Solid Knowledge of McAfee products desired and other security echo system
- Solid Knowledge of McAfee ePO, MVISION ePO, Endpoint Security, Data Loss Prevention, Data Encryption products.
- Knowledgeable in Windows, Unix/Linux and Mac OS X operating systems and Directory management.
- Knowledgeable in network communication protocols (TPC/IP, RADIUS, Tacacs, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPS, LDAP, Netflow).
- Knowledge of security and information gathering tools (wireshark, tcpdump, nmap, nessus, nslookup / dig, traceroute).
- Certifications in operating systems, networks or security would be preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to write complete reports
- Ability to translate technical information into commercial terms for non-technical contacts
- Understanding of Security products and where they fit within an organization to meet the client business requirements
- Understands market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT within various sectors