Multiple positions for Mechanical Design Drafters!
Our client employs a staff of highly-qualified engineering, procurement and construction professionals specializing in providing services for oil and gas pipeline/facility organizations. The position s location is in San Ramon, CA and is available courtesy of Modis, Inc. KEY JOB DUTIEs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Develop preliminary sketches and designs based on early engineering efforts.
- Strong knowledge of MicroStation CAD applicati on.
- Prepare CAD designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
- Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, and Drawings Lists and Bills of Materials
- Recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
- Produce technical drawings and piping isometrics. Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
- Coordinate CAD projects with engineers and project manager.
- Assist in the development, standardization and unification of document control standards.
- Associate Degree or completion of related technical trade school courses, or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 6 years related work experience to include experience developing oil & gas, or utility industry drawings.
If you are interested in this contract to hire position in San Ramon, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Deborah Douglas at 925-349-0302 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled