Please note that this is a 1+ year contract position.
The qualified candidate will bring with them the following skills and qualifications:
• Education: Associates of Science degree.
• Experience: Minimum three years of applicable experience.
• Experience with LIN-LOX-LAR storage tank design preferred.
• 3D CAD: Experience in 3D solid modeling using Autodesk Inventor including add-in Tube & Pipe.
• Solidworks experience a plus.
• Other applicable technology experience would be direct experience with SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point is required.
• Self-Motivated and Hard-Working Team Player with excellent communication and documentation skills with both internal and external customers. Excellent professionalism and communication skills are a MUST.
Description: In this role, you will design, and prepare finished drawings of Cryogenic equipment assemblies and components. This will include pressure vessels and piping systems.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Design components, assemblies, or piping systems.
• Perform mathematical calculations to work out detailed additions to specifications.
• Make corrections, revisions, and changes to drawings as directed.
• Coordinate and works in conjunction with other Designers and Engineers in designing, or detailing same or related products.
• Design with consideration of tolerance stack ups to avoid interference in tight spaces.
• Design for Manufacturing. Work with manufacturing and vendors to make sure that designs can be built efficiently and cost competitively with existing manufacturing equipment, tooling, and processes. Designer will need to take into account manufacturing sequence when designing assemblies and components.
• Utilize and update records in Gardner in-house Engineering Database System.
Create and modify part numbers and Bills of material in SAP MRP System.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A1990.