St. Peters, MO Description:
Our client is currently seeking an Equipment Engineer
for their location in St. Peters, MO
. For questions regarding this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-678-2704
. Required Qualifications
- Equipment Engineering experience
- Demonstrated hands-on ability to troubleshoot equipment problems
- Engineering Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering background
- Demonstrated hands-on ability to make equipment improvements
- Train/ teach Maintenance employees
Essential Job Functions
- Problem solving
- Collaborative; encourages a participative process. Works well within a team
- Equipment design and drawing ability
- Project management knowledge and experience
- Prior experience working in a cleanroom
Ancillary Job Functions
- Improve the reliability of the Implant process equipment consisting of Applied Materials 200-mm Quantum II 80 implanters.
- Develop and document Implant equipment improvements including projects related to reliable equipment operations, throughput and capacity, and cost of ownership.
- Establish and track Implant equipment metrics
- Improve the reliability of the Implant process equipment consisting of Applied Materials 300-mm VIISta HCS implanter.
- Provide equipment engineering support to Silicon On Insulator (SOI) manufacturing.
- Train Maintenance employees for troubleshooting and repair of Implant equipment.
- Create Preventive Maintenance procedures
- Work areas include, cleanrooms, office, maintenance shops, and utility support areas.
- Applicants should have experienced working with full gowning within a class 1 cleanroom.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com