Work you'll do
Media Systems Design Engineer is a full-time position, providing overall engineering support in technical drawing and documentation, build, system & equipment configuration, and final documentation for projects encompassed within the Media Supply Chain.
A remote work environment is supported when applicable, with possible national or international travel up to 50%, based on client location and requirement.
This position is extremely dynamic, and responsibilities will vary based on client location, requirement, and expectation. Media Systems Design Engineer will also interface with clients at multiple levels, ranging from technical research and specification to end-user training.The team
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.Qualifications Responsibilities
- Engineering equipment specification and selection.
- Technical conceptualization, design, documentation, and run-listing.
- Attend and/or conduct client design reviews.
- System configuration, test & commission activities (including vendor related deployment).
- As-built and final documentation delivery.
Additional Qualifications (not required)
- BS Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of overall experience in media industry system design, build, and deployment.
- General network, video (HD-SDI & 4K), digital audio, and control system knowledge.
- Strong computer skills and experience with relevant software programs.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to maintain positive work relationships.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional research and reporting skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Adept with Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel.
- NMOS IS-04/05 communication protocols.
- SMPTE 2110 standards and practices.
- A&E/MEP space planning, electrical, and HVAC practices.
- IPAM/DCIM database platforms.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio.