Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Midtown, NY
Job Type: Right to Hire
Duration: 3-6 months to Conversion
Contact Info: Matt O'Brien - email@example.com - 201-786-2415
- The Business Systems Analyst is an agent of change.
- They will be responsible for being the bridge between IT and business stakeholders.
- Having great verbal and written communication skills and being a problem solver are must have qualities for this role.
- We work across many groups of stakeholder: Network TV Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Analysis, Marketing, Affiliates Relations and Research.
- The Business Systems Analyst should continuously grow their knowledge in new technologies in order to response to the stakeholders' needs in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Detailed knowledge of the business domain coupled with deep technical skills are necessary to pursue a successful career in this role for my Direct Client.
- Using disciplined approach for introducing and managing change to organizations;
- Works across all levels of an organization and may be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating the enterprise architecture, to taking a leadership role by defining the goals and requirements for programs;
- Brings values in realization of benefits, avoidance of cost, identification of new opportunities, understanding of required capabilities and modeling the organization;
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions;
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures;
- Apply critical thinking for problem solving and strategic planning;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements:Top 3 "must haves ":
- Demonstrated track record of defining systems that lead to increased efficiency and productivity through the use of technology; resume should show what impact they have made.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) - a good negotiator with strong business acumen.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- A minimum of Five (5) years of business analysis experience with previous supervision or project management experience;
- Previous media industry experience is a strong plus
- Solid understanding of technology solutions including but not limited to analytics, sales enablement, and ad traffic systems;
- Documented experience with methodology and process related to Business Analysis and SDLC;
- Excellent analytical and facilitation/organizational skill
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and E-verify