Please note that this is a 6+ month contract position.
Compliance Specialist- External Reporting -
Detailed Job Description: This role will support the Enterprise wide External Reporting team with projects related to compliance with the Federal Physician Payments Sunshine Act ('Open Payments’), state laws and restrictions, transparency and public disclosure.
The individual will work closely with business partners including external vendors who provide data related to Open Payments and State reporting. This role will assist the External Reporting team with business and technical projects associated with data collection, analytics and metrics, monitoring and assist with communicating Open Payments related information with internal Janssen personnel, customers and third-party vendors.
Key qualifications for the contractor role:
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously that require collaboration across several functional areas
• Experience working with big data and strong analytical skills with an ability to drill down and explain what drives trends, and to suggest better ways to measure and review the data.
• Demonstrated proficiency in standard MS Office software applications, Advanced Excel skills such as Pivot tables, Macros, and VLOOKUP functions. Experience MS Access databases, analytics, and reporting tools such as Cognos, Totality, and Tableau is preferred.
• Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization and from various business functions.
• Develop system documentation, work instructions, data flows, and standard operating procedures for multiple systems or process improvements
• Must have strong communication and presentation skills and is able to lead discussions at meetings.
• Knowledge and experience with the Health sciences industry would be beneficial
• Experience developing business requirements and working with business functions to assess business processes
For consideration, please reference job number 1886.
San Francisco, CAContact