Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
Assist in development and testing of software for LC, Mass Spec and LC Mass Spec products
Software solutions test planning
Define and execute system test cases
Investigate errors, report potential software defects and verify fixes
Assess software performance
Execute integrated manual or automated testing within supported in the Agile software development process
Perform sample analysis, data processing, calibration, and maintenance of all chromatography systems
Prepare reagents needed for analysis
Perform instrument tuning and calibration
Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Computer Science or related field.
Outstanding communication and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Functional, validation, regression, and usability testing
• Experience writing test cases, test plans, and defect reports
• Ability to build and foster good relationships
• Ability to balance competing priorities
• Self-motivated and directed individual
• Team-oriented perspective
• Experience with software programming languages (nice to have)
• Basic SQL relational database understanding and query skills (nice to have)
Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A1034.