Position: Merchant Service and Specialty Representative
GreenSky is seeking representatives to provide high quality customer service to support multiple business lines, including Service Concierge, Patient Solutions, Retail Furniture, Merchant Select and other needs determined by the business. This role is part of the overall Customer Servicing team and will be focused on delivering excellent customer care to resolve a request or issue from inbound calls on a daily basis. Most of the tasks can be completed immediately during the phone conversation, and others will be completed by submitting a case to another department. One of the distinguishing features of GreenSky has been our excellent service and attention to detail; and our Customer Operations Team will be critical to continuing that legacy and delighting all of our customers.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates a high level of compassion regarding GreenSky Merchants, accountholders and coworkers. This person has a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers with a strong service orientation, an ability to be consultative and to deliver above satisfactory issue resolution. The ideal candidate will have existing customer service experience with an excellent track record of performance and attendance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage and care for inbound service calls from our Dealers, Merchants, Retailers, Providers and Customers.
* Troubleshoot issues over the phone and see them to satisfactory completion.
* Complete important tasks such as: general information update, Settlement Report requests, Bank Account changes, Plan change, Rate Sheet request, Application status inquiry, Escalations, Applications, etc.
* Submit a service case to other key departments to ensure satisfactory resolution for issues such as: Credit Limit increase/decrease requests, Second Look: Credit Limit increase or decline, Split-Plan request, Test Transaction decline assistance, post window Transaction Requests (Borrower Payment Certificate), etc.
* Manage and consistently update your activity within Salesforce.com when needed.
* Additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Shift: The Shift will begin anytime between 8am - 12pm and will include some weekend work.
Organizational: This position reports into the Customer Service Leadership Team.
Start Date: TBD
Experience and Skills:
* 6+ months of customer service experience; preferably within financing or payments space.
* A tenacity to go above and beyond during every customer/merchant interaction.
* Ability to consult and diagnose a Merchant/Customer's issue over the phone and follow through to resolution.
* Experience in Salesforce.com and Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, etc.).
* Prior sales experience a HUGE plus.
* Strong detail orientation, communication/listening skills and decision making abilities.
* Willingness to work Monday-Friday 12 pm-9 pm.
* Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Team player that works well with others.
About GreenSky: Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky provides our Merchant partners a consumer financing program to offer and give their customers greater spending power which is proven to increase sales. We are one of the fastest growing fin-tech startups in North America and our company mission is to help businesses grow and Delight the Customer. GreenSky offers a competitive salary and bonus plan as well as a great benefit package. For more information, visit us on the web at www.GreenSkyCredit.com.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: Any
Date Updated: October 11, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP