Description Position Description:
SAIC is seeking a Messaging Analyst
to support a large federal government agency. This position will perform in a secure data center, on one of three shifts and will include weekend and holiday rotations. Description of Duties:
Qualifications Required Education/Experience:
- Monitor messaging system to process department, inter-agency and foreign communications.
- Analyze messages and documents for information regulatory compliance and technology controls.
- Research policy and correct documents for compliance and classification.
- Ensure messages are routed correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Analyze, report and escalate errors as necessary.
- Coordinate and interact with messaging communication officers and other support elements as necessary.
- Log and maintain work activity and history.
- Participate in shift-turnover activities.
- Perform other operational activities as directed.
High School and two (2) years of related experience. Required Experience/Skills/Attributes:
- Reliability and strong sense of work commitment.
- Ability to follow Standard Operations Procedures and verbal direction.
- Ability to focus on messaging queues for sustained periods.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation, professional demeanor and accountability.
- Previous experience in classified messaging environments.
- Previous experience working as essential personnel on a shift.
Must be able to obtain a secret clearance in order to start work
My SAIC Benefits.