Microland is looking for Messaging Engineer to our Alpharetta, GA Office, Interested candidates please go ahead hit the apply now!
- Messaging Engineer
- Alpharetta, GA
Role Competencies Technology
- Exchange & Office 365: Excellent working knowledge of Exchange 2010/ 2013 / 2016
- Designing the messaging environment with Native / Cross Platform Installation & configuration, Administration DAG, Client connectivity, Mail flow, Disaster Recovery, Service pack/roll up update installation.
- Excellent knowledge of Exchange & O365 designing and deployment for enterprise customers.
- Working knowledge on hybrid messaging environment Knowledge of Office 365 licensing , knowledge of other O365 workloads such as Skype for Business, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Office ProPlus etc.
- Troubleshoot various server related issues, troubleshoot NDRs, Exchange server roles and responsibilities, tracking emails, good knowledge of power shell Knowledge of Clustering / DAG, Network Load Balancing configuration and troubleshooting.
- Understand product technology and prepare technical documentation, SOPs and setting migration plan / strategy
- Active Directory: Working knowledge of Active Directory, Installation & configuration, Administration
- Knowledge of Active Directory designing and deployment for enterprise customers Troubleshoot DNS, DHCP & ADDS server related issues, roles and responsibilities, Basic knowledge of power shell Good knowledge on AD sites/ services and Domains
- EMS: Understanding of Azure Active Directory Integrating Azure AD with on-premise AD with AADConnect Troubleshooting the issues in synchronization Integrating Azure AD with On-premise ADFS Configuring password write back Configuring Self Service Password reset.
- Working on Intune Console Enrolling Android, iOS and Windows Devices Enrolling PCs to Intune console Configuring policies to Windows PCs
- Configuring policies to android, iOS and windows devices deploying software to enrolled devices.
- Configuring compliance policies to Applications in Mobile devices Enabling Azure AD Rights Management Services Protecting e-mails and documents with Azure RMS Integrating Azure RMS with On-premise Exchange environment Configuring conditional access policies to Exchange Online and SharePoint online services.
- Creating Templates for Azure RMS Troubleshooting the access related issues with respect to Azure RMS
- Configuring Single Sign on to in-house applications (password based, integrating with ADFS)
- Enabling Azure AD application proxy connector Configuring intranet applications to be accessible over internet with Azure AD App proxy Integrating Azure RMS with Exchange Online / SharePoint (Online / on premise) / One Drive Multifactor authentication (Azure / On Premise) App wrapping would be an added advantage.
- One drive for business Knowledge of Azure IAAS, ASR or AWS would be given preference.
- Deployment experience of EMS across medium, large enterprises or global deployments would be given preference